Saturday, September 15, 2007

TEAM Week 1


Hello. Well, I'm very excited about starting TEAM and there are many things that I am excited about learning. I want to become more comfortable designing and using more sophisticated Power Point presentations in the classes I teach. I think it would also be fantastic getting students to blog about what they are learning in my classes. I also want to learn about web design, inspiration and using technology in student projects (such as making videos, podcasts, etc.). I hope to gain the tools necessary to use technology confidently in my classes and to teach others educators to do the same.

2 comments:

Christine Southard said...

Hi Mel!
What type of teacher are you? What grade levels do you work with?

farryl said...

Great Blog there Maniac Mel. You can always use my class to implement technology.....they can use the practice. Oh, by the way you left your keys in my room.....